Friday 7 June 2013

Comet Flies Into Your Sun's Solar Corona

Earth's spacecraft have never been through the Sun's Solar Corona so earth folk haven't been able to study it before as it has been unobserved until now.

Get Adobe Flash player
On the 15th December, 2011 the comet flew through the Sun's corona and scientists noticed the tail of the comet being pulled about violently. This has enabled them to characterize the magnetic force of the Sun from close up for the first time...exciting stuff!

But why has it taken so long to bring the data to the people of earth?


I would love to show you some holiday snap shots I took when passing through the Sun on my way to Earth but have been forbidden by NSA, CIA, MI6, MOSAD and many others so I'm afraid I will have to maintain that I am a nut job blogging about having delusions of being an alien.

More exciting news to come folks so stay tuned!


Low prices and free delivery on Ink Cartridges from Britink

No comments:

Post a Comment